- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Steve was very helpful and went out of his way to do so. Very much appreciated thank you!
From start to finish Zimmerman's was open and honest. The repairs that were needed would have easily cost well over 10k anywhere else. Not at Zimmerman's, all the work that was done was well below 10k. I couldn't be happier with the service that I received. They stayed in contact with me every step of the way. This was my first experience with them since I'm new to the area. The work they did was immaculate. So much so that I put my second vehicle in the shop for some repairs and they found out the issue and had it repaired within 2 days. They have a guaranteed customer that will surely return anytime one of my vehicles need work done.